Sunday, June 13, 2010

Let the Bloggiesta begin!

I'm a little late to the party, but I am devoting most of today to Bloggiesta!

What is Bloggiesta, you ask? It is a blogging marathon hosted by Natasha over at Maw Books. From June 11-13, book bloggers are catching up on reviews, updating archives, writing back-up posts, adding or editing review policies, and overall making their blogs bigger and better.

I really meant to come home yesterday evening and begin, but I was distracted by three weeks worth of So You Think You Can Dance on the DVR.

Here's a list of what I'd like to accomplish today. I'll admit it's a pretty intimidating list, but these things have just got to get done!

- Write reviews for The Forest of Hands and Teeth, My Parents Are Sex Maniacs, Pictures of Hollis Woods, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, Skunk Girl, Once Was Lost, That Summer, Shiver, The Last Olympian, Twenty Boy Summer, A Love Story: Starring My Dead Best Friend, If I Stay (Just looking at this list makes my head hurt. I'm so behind, eep!)
- Create templates for future posts including reviews, IMM, etc.
- Revamp my review list/archive.
- Add an About Me page.
- Add ARC Tour buttons.
- New layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails