Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bloggiesta was a huge success!

I may have joined in on the fun a few days late, but my time with Bloggiesta today was a success! I spent a lot of time revamping my blog, and getting a head start on things to come. My to-do list was pretty ambitious, but I feel like I really made some head way. I'd like to give a special thanks to Natasha at Maw Books for hosting the marathon. I hope everyone was as productive as I was. And if you missed out on Bloggiesta this time, Natasha will be hosting another marathon in January.

This was the to-do list I made for myself this morning:
- Write reviews for The Forest of Hands and Teeth, My Parents Are Sex Maniacs, Pictures of Hollis Woods, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, Skunk Girl, Once Was Lost, That Summer, Shiver,The Last Olympian, Twenty Boy Summer, A Love Story: Starring My Dead Best Friend, If I Stay (Just looking at this list makes my head hurt. I'm so behind, eep!)
Create templates for future posts including reviews, IMM, etc.
Revamp my review list/archive.
- Add an About Me page.
- Add ARC Tour buttons.
New layout?

All the reviews I'm still behind on at least have drafts with pictures, link, etc. already included. My review list/archive is still in editing, but it should be up very soon. I do have a new layout! Like it? I'll be adding a header as soon as I win the fight against my Mac :)

There are things I didn't get around to and even more things that I didn't even include on today's list, but look for more changes in the near future :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great! I'm looking forward to those reviews. A few of those are ones I'm hoping to read soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails