Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (30)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It features upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week's pick is...

 The Rogue's Princess
Eve Edwards
Coming 2013?

Originally published in the UK, the first book of the Lacey Chronicles made its US debut last month. I scored an early copy of it and enjoyed it so much I questioned why I don't read more historical fiction. So when I saw book two was available on Netgalley, I downloaded it faster than you can say "Queen Elizabeth." I'm assuming book three won't be out for some time, and I just don't think I'll be able to wait that long. Looks like I may be ordering the UK version via Book Depository...

3 comments:

  1. I really liked The Other Countess and can't wait to read the rest of this series. It is almost like Philippa Gregory for teens. Fantastic pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! You have a fabulous blog! I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. It’s not a pass on award. This is just for you to keep. I want to award you with the Best Books Blog Award for all the hard work you do! Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review all these books for us authors and readers.

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gunna be waiting a long time chickie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails