1. Twitter style: describe yourself in 140 characters or less.
Strong. Sexy. Smart. Modest.
2. What was your first thought when April asked to move in with you? I know you excitedly agreed, but did you initially have any doubts?
Doubts? I don’t doubt. I do.
3. You and April come from very different home lives. What was the hardest adjustment you had to make?
The girl had never done her own laundry. Other than me having to teach her basic life skills, we got along perfectly.
4. What do you REALLY think of Noah?
He's a skinny, lame, pathetic, cheating scumbag. TEAM HUDSON.
5. You and Dean have been best friends for most of your lives. Tell us something only you know about him.
If you tickle his feet, he screams like a baby.
Thanks, Vi (and Sarah) for stopping by bookmarked today! I have to say, I can't help but agree with your fourth answer. TEAM HUDSON FOR THE WIN!!
Thanks to HarperTeen, I have a finished copy of Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) to give to a lucky reader! Fill out the form below for your chance to win. Entrants must be 13 years of age or older and a resident of the United States. Deadline to enter is Friday, August 19, 11:59PM CST.