Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Bag (35)

In My Bag is my version of the weekly meme, In My Mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis.

It's been a really long time since I've done one of these, so hopefully I remember everything I've received over the past several weeks.

For review:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Rock On by Denise Vega
(Thanks to Hachette Book Group!)


Back When You Were Easier to Love by Emily Wing Smith
(Thanks to The {Teen} Book Scene!)

Won:
 
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
(Thanks to Karen of For What It's Worth!)

Wither by Lauren DeStefano
(Thanks to Rowena of The Book Scoop!)

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
by Catherynne M. Valente
(Thanks to Melina of Reading Vacation!)

Going Too Far, Forget You, and Love Story by Jennifer Echols
(Thanks to Tara of Fiction Folio!)


signed Bestest. Ramadan. Ever. bookmarks
(Thanks Medeia!)

Netgalley:
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

What's that? Oh, you're wondering why I started using Netgalley all of a sudden? Well, that's because my mom got me super special present:
Happy Birthday to me!!







6 comments:

  1. Oh, HBD to you! An ereader is a great prezzie to get yourself! Enjoy...

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and yay for that awesome present!

    Enjoy Anna and I have The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight too. People are saying it's fantastic so I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! Great books and awesome nook!
    Happy Reading :)

    New To My Stash-Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday and yay for the nook!

    Christy @ Love of Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice selection of books that you got this week. Don't you love your Nook now. Isn't Net Galley wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! :D I had mine last Thursday. Congrats on the Nook too!

    A great week there for you! I got Wither as well and Anna and the French Kiss is definitely a book I'd like to give a try! Hope you'll enjoy all your new reads!

    Click to see what I got in my mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails