Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Bag (36)

In My Bag is my version of the weekly meme, In My Mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis.


For review:
The Radleys by Matt Haig (Thanks to Claire at Simon & Schuster!)

Won:
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Bought:
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Her and Me and You by Lauren Strasnick
Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales
A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson
Slam by Nick Hornby
Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell

I finally swung by Borders to take advantage of their closing sale. I found the Laurie and Libba at a thrift store and the Hornby in a bin at Walmart for $1. Not too shabby! What'd you guys get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Lots of great books! The Mortal Instruments is one of my favorite series. I hope you love City of Fallen Angels as much as I did!

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting finds! Enjoy reading your books. Following you on GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot of great stuff! City of Fallen Angels was so good! New follower :)

    Check out my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice set of books this week. A Need So Beautiful looks like a really good book.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails