Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (29)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It features upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week's pick is...

Dear Bully
edited by Megan Kelley Hall and Carrie Jones
Coming September 1, 2011 - Preorder it below

I hadn't heard anything about this book, so when I saw it up for grabs at ALA this past weekend I was immediately intrigued. I snatched up a copy before they were all gone and fell in love. In this anthology, seventy authors including A.S. King, Carolyn Mackler, Carrie Ryan, Ellen Hopkins, Heather Brewer, Jon Scieszka, Kiersten White, Lauren Kate, Lauren Oliver, Lisa McMann, Lisa Schroeder, Megan McCafferty, Michelle Zink, Mo Willems, Nancy Werlin, and R. L. Stine share their personal stories about bullies. Even though this is a book I have that I'm not technically waiting on, I wanted to share it with you in case you hadn't heard about it. I hope you all add it to your goodreads and visit the Dear Bully website.

1 comment:

  1. Have heard about this one and think it's a great idea! Hope all school libraries start carrying at least one copy as it's an important book. Great pick!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails