Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My Bag (34) BEA Edition

In My Bag is my version of the weekly meme, In My Mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis.

Yall. This list is massive. But I still took the time to link each to Goodreads because I want everyone else to be as excited about these books as I am.

SIGNED FINISHED COPIES
Brooklyn, Burning
The Absolute Value of -1
Popular
Sirenz
The Iron Queen
When the Stars Go Blue
The Year We Were Famous
Delirium
Between Here and Forever
Ten Things We Did 
The Last Little Blue Envelope
A Touch Mortal
What Happened to Goodbye
SIGNED ARCs
Perfect
Witch Eyes
The Scorpio Races
Eve
Liesl & Po
Why We Broke Up
Bunheads
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Shut Out
The Beginning of After
Crossed
FINISHED COPIES
Junonia
The Iron Witch
Lament
Ballad
Stupid Fast
Family
Dead Reckoning
In the Garden of Beasts
ARCs
Little Girl Gone
Skyship Academy
Saving June
After Obsession
Wonderstruck
Jessica Rules the Dark Side
How to Rock Braces and Glasses
Shatter Me
Flyaway
Queen of Kentucky
Wintertown
How to Save a Life
The Unwanteds
Forever
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Pure
Witches of East End
The Little Women Letters
Kill Alex Cross
Imaginary Girls (not pictured because I'm reading it now)

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! You got a few that I hadn't seen there.
    Thanks for linking on my new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails