Sunday, March 13, 2011

In My Bag (30)

In My Bag is my version of the weekly meme, In My Mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis.

For review:
Compulsion by Heidi Ayarbe
*copy provided by HarperCollins via The Teen {Book} Scene*

From the library:

A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
Split by Swati Avasthi

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind! I have a number of projects in the works, my friend's little girl just turned one, I'm trying to plan my wedding, and I'm leaving for Cali at the end of the week. I've been so busy, I could fall over. But, I am super excited about the books I got this week! All have been on my list for a while. Did yall get anything good?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails