Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In My Bag (29)

In My Bag is my version of the weekly meme, In My Mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis.

Bought:

Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart

I got all of these in great condition between a Trash to Treasure sale and thrift store shopping with my mom. We usually have great luck at these kinds of places when it comes to books, but unfortunately I fared much better than my mom :(

Also, I apologize with the lack of content lately. Between a busier-than-normal work schedule and my attempt at a social life, there hasn't been much time left over for writing. But fear not, dear readers! I do have several reviews started so look for those soon. ish. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Two Way Street is a nice, fun read. Hope you like! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas too. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! new follower! LOVE the design, so cute!!

    follow me?! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails