Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Bag (25)

In My Bag is my version of the weekly meme, In My Mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis.

For review:
Trash by Andy Mulligan
Jersey Tomatoes Are the Best by Maria Padian
Timeless by Alexandra Monir

Kindred by Tammar Stein
Torment by Lauren Kate
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard 

Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal

Bought:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan

A huge thanks goes out to Cavalier House Books for the huge stack of review copies I received this week. I made a sorry attempt at showing my gratitude by (finally) buying a copy of Dash & Lily and some children's books for a Christmas gift. Thanks guys!

What'd you guys get this week? Any early Christmas gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails