Saturday, December 25, 2010

FIVE Challenge: Most Anticipated

The FIVE Challenge was created by Adele of Persnickety Snark. A few weeks ago Adele challenged her fellow bloggers to create lists of their favorite books of the year. Today's list includes the books I most look forward to releasing in 2011:

Lola and the Boy Next Door
Stephanie Perkins
late 2011

While Lola is not a sequel to Anna, it is a companion novel. What this means exactly is to be determined, as there isn't even a description yet. That said, Stephanie wowed me so much with Anna that I'll read whatever she puts on the shelves.
The Bridge of Clay
Markus Zusak
September 1, 2011

Markus Zusak is another author I completely support and trust. The moment I heard about The Bridge of Clay I put on my to-read list. It could be a history of string beans and I'll read it.
We'll Always Have Summer
Jenny Han
May 3, 2011

I love this series so very much. I wish it could last forever... but like summers, series must eventually end, too.

The Lover's Dictionary
January 4, 2011

Does a David Levithan book need a reason?
Forever
July 12, 2011

I'll be so sad when this series is over. It's probably my favorite paranormal romance. I can't wait to see what Maggie has in mind when Sam and Grace's story is done.
*Where She Went
April 5, 2011

I had the great honor of reading this back in October, so it's not technically a book I anticipate; however, I am looking forward to its release so I can talk about it with everyone! All I'm going to say is the wait will be worth it.

(*Bonus pick)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails