Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It features upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week's pick is...

Fall For Anything
Coming December 21, 2010 - Preorder it below

From Goodreads:
When Eddie Reeves’s father commits suicide her life is consumed by the nagging question of why? Why when he was a legendary photographer and a brilliant teacher? Why when he had a daughter who loved him more than anyone else in the world? When she meets Culler Evans, a former student of her father’s and a photographer himself, an instant and dangerous attraction begins. He seems to know more about her father than she does and could possibly hold the key to the mystery surrounding his death. But Eddie’s vulnerability has weakened her and Culler Evans is getting too close. Her need for the truth keeps her hanging on… but some questions should be left unanswered.

My thoughts:

I really wanted to feature this novel sooner, but I also wanted to wait for the cover release. Isn't it just so... Courtney? I farking love Courtney Summers. You can read my reviews of her first two novels, Cracked Up to Be and Some Girls Are, if you need some convincing. She is who I want to be when I grow up. (Nevermind the fact that I am grown up...) She writes the best female protagonists - the ones you wish you could hate if you knew you weren't exactly like them. Even the best of us have a little Parker and Regina in us, and I just bet Eddie will be just as familiar.

1 comment:

  1. This was mine last week! I loved Cracked Up to Be, but I haven't had a chance to read Some Girls Are yet. It's definitely high on my TBR. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails