Monday, September 13, 2010

Blogfest was a huge success!

I am so happy to have been a part of Blogfest this year. I was introduced to a ton of new blogs, and my readership has more than tripled. It exceeded any of my expectations by far. I'd like to thank all of my old followers and welcome my new ones - I really hope you all enjoy this blog. I sure enjoy doing it.

Now... to get on with what I'm sure you've all been waiting for... the WINNERS! Thank you to everyone who entered the contests - I was blown away by the number of entrants. All winners were chosen by random.org.


The winner of Looking for Alaska by John Green is...

#152 Becky B.


The winner of Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist and Naomi & Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan is...

#51 Doreen R.


The winner of the 2010 Debut novel of his/her choice is...



AND... because I was so thrilled by gaining so many new followers, I decided to choose a second winner of a 2010 Debut novel! The second winner is...

#42 Saba M.

Congratulations to all the winners! Becky and Doreen, your books will be mailed to you this week. Novels on the Run and Saba, I will be emailing you for your book choices. Thanks to everyone who entered and participated in Blogfest!

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails