Sunday, August 15, 2010

In My Bag (17)

In My Bag is my version of the weekly meme, In My Mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis.

For review:
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Change of Heart by Shari Maurer
Where the Streets Had a Name by Randa Abdel-Fattah
*copies provided by 1 ARC Tours*

Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
*copy provided by Traveling ARC Tours*

From the library:

Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu

The Line by Teri Hall
My Invented Life by Lauren Bjorkman

Stolen by Lucy Christopher

I literally did my happy dance when I opened up Clockwork Angel on Friday. I thought I was further along on the tour and did not expect it at all. I also hit the jackpot at the library. I stalk my library's order list, and I've had some of these titles on hold for months. I was shocked when they all came in at once. What'd you guys get this week?

1 comment:

  1. Brightly Woven is fantastic! I haven't read any of the others, but Stolen has been on my wishlist for a long time! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails