Monday, May 9, 2011

In My Bag (33)

In My Bag is my version of the weekly meme, In My Mailbox. IMM was started by Kristi over at The Story Siren, and it explores the contents of my mailbox or shopping bag on a weekly basis.

For review:
Finding Somewhere by Joseph Monninger
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay

My Beating Teenage Heart by C.K. Kelly Martin
The Other Countess by Eve Edwards

You Against Me by Jenny Downham
You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis

Huge thanks to John and Michelle at Cavalier House Books for this incredible stack of ARCs!! What'd you guys get this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I want to read You Against Me so badly, I've heard its absolutely incredible! Juliet Immortal also sounds amazing! Can't wait to hear what you think of them both! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails