Monday, January 24, 2011

Bloggiesta Finish-Line!

Well guys, the end of Bloggiesta is here, and I must say I had a blast. I wasn't as productive as I'd have liked and I didn't get to participate as much as last time, but sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. That said, I did put a dent in my to-do list, and I certainly feel a lot more organized that I did when I started. Here's a recap of what I hoped to accomplish with the things that got done crossed out:

- catch up on reviews
- create post templates
- update review archive
- tweak about me page
- add/create labels for posts
- create a review policy
- work on future discussion posts
- update social network profiles
- clean up google reader
- add copyright info
- order business cards
- organize goodreads shelves
- finish up secret project to announce next month

I did write a few reviews and work on my super secret project, but I definitely didn't do enough to warrant scratching them off the list. I hope everyone enjoyed Bloggiesta as much as I did! What'd you guys get done this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails