Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog Award



Morgan over at Smitten With Books gave me this fabulous award today! I love her blog and want to thank her so so much for following mine. Please check her out if you haven't already.

So here are the rules:

List ten things about yourself that not a lot of people know and then pass it along to seven other bloggers.



1. I'm a mommy to three doggies and a kitty, and I foster other pets in need of their forever homes.
2. I'm engaged to be married to a wonderful guy named Josh.
3. Josh and I live in a mess of a house that we've been slowly remodeling into our home.
4. I was a religious studies major in college even though I wanted to go to vet school.
5. I have a sister with cerebral palsy.
6. My dad's mother lived to be 101.
7. My mom, who is from San Francisco, and my dad, who is from South Louisiana, met on a flight to Africa.
8. My family is huge. My grandmother had 12 children, 41 grandchildren, 56 great-grandchildren, and 20 great-great grandchildren.
9. I get grossed out by "unnatural" foods like fish sticks, boxed mashed potatoes, and Wendy's hamburgers.
10. One of my most prized possessions is a painting Josh gave to me for our first Christmas.

Here are some of my favorite book bloggers I'd like to pass on the award to:

1. Mari, Janet, Deanna, Julie, Melody, Lanna at [Bloggers[[heart]]Books]
2. Sara at Along for the Ride
3. Jessica at Forever Young: A YA Lit Blog
4. Cheryl and Amber at Just Your Typical Book Blog
5. Kate at The Neverending Shelf
6. Kristi at The Story Siren
7. ZoeAlea at Zoe's Book Reviews

Again, thank you Morgan for the wonderful blog award! Please check out Morgan's blog Smitten With Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails