Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, the lovely ladies (and guy) at The B&B pick a topic and participants create their appropriate lists.
This week's theme: Top Ten Posts On Your Blog That Would Give The BEST Picture of YOU! I picked five reviews that say a lot about me as a reader and five other posts that feature personal quirks, experiences, and other info you might like to know!
Do Bloggers Sell Books?
- This was my very first discussion and one of my most viewed posts. I am very proud of the experience I've had selling books, and I am especially proud of this post.
How to Fall in Love with YA
- All credit for this post belongs to Jordyn of Ten Cent Notes. I had a lot of fun creating this checklist of sorts, and I would love to see other bloggers post similar guides.
- 'Cause bloggers be crazy. Also, if you're not a John Green fan, you may want to leave now because this will not be the last reference to him.
Reflection and Resolution
- I'm really glad I went through all my posts because I'd already forgotten about my goals for the year. Oops. This post also has a few personal tidbits thrown in.
John Green Recap
- Told ya you'd be seeing more of him. This was easily a highlight of my life. I won't say the highlight, because Josh would be majorly offended, but definitely a highlight.
Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- Book me a ticket to Central America now, please.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- Even a sap like me has to address insta-love sometimes.
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
- The review in which I cuss and give Kody major props.
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- This addresses my inner crazy that for a minute believed this book would be bad.
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
- See! I don't just love contemporary! I am a Myra cheerleader for life.