Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (32)

Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It features upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

This week's pick is...

This Is Not a Test
Coming June 2012 - Preorder it below
Indiebound | Amazon | BN

Yall, Courtney Summers wrote a zombie book. This scares me a little in that Courtney currently holds the title of Queen of Contemporary, but she's earned my trust by writing not one, not two, but three freakishly amazing novels thus far. She's on my auto-buy list, and I'm not going to let a few zombies scare me away.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this one around, I'm definitely looking forward to it :) I have yet to read a good zombie book though, I'm a little skeptical :/

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of her books, but I've heard nothing but RAVES about her. And a zombie book - I'm intrigued!

    K.C. Neal
    Author of Pyxis (reserve an ARC on my blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails