Friday, July 30, 2010

Book Blogger Hop and Friday Follow

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books, and Friday Follow is another weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View. Both memes are designed for book bloggers and readers to have a place to discover and connect with other book bloggers. Please check out both links for the original posts with all of the rules, information, and list of blogs.

The Book Blogger Hop asks a new question every week.
This week's question is, "Who is your favorite new-to-you author?"

Mine would have to be Courtney Summers.
I read both of her novels, Cracked Up to Be and Some Girls Are, earlier this year and was blown away. Her third novel titled Fall For Anything is scheduled to be released December 21, 2010. Can.not.wait.


5 comments:

  1. Hi, just blog hopping by! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through FF! Love the background of your blog...I spent more time than I should have staring at the words. Ahem.

    I'm a new follower :)

    Lily
    http://afterthefallyalit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I haven't heard of Courtney Summers, but I'll have to check her out since you seem to love her series! I'm glad to be a new follower and I look forward to more reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracked Up To Be got some great reviews all around, but I haven't checked it out yet. Thanks for sharing.

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower! I have both of her books on my TBR, I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails